Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October Countdown to Halloween~Day 8 & 9

I really didn't think this thru. I am not a professional blogger, I just like to have fun. I missed a day, what can I say, it was powder puff football. I totally forgot to take pics of a project to schedule a post for yesterday. Today after school it was laundry, dishes and mother daughter time. Daughter time is at a premium when she is 17 years old, a senior, plays on two soccer teams, and has lots of friends. I have to take it when I can get it, so forgive me if you have been waiting with baited breath for my posts. All, maybe 10, of you.
Super Simple Mummy's!!!
Recycle a glass jar and wrap it with rolled gauze, how simple is that? I have seen them done using google eyes, but made mine with a large oval, small oval, and circle punch. 
I made this guy first.
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal charm
Your Gonna Love It at Kathe With an E
Anything Goes At Eye Heart Monday at Eye Heart
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House   

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your little mummies are super cute, Lori!! Love them!!

Anonymous said...

My goodness. These are too cute. Thanks for linking to Anything Goes At Eye Heart Mondays!

Magic Love Crow said...

Lori, you are so cute! LOL! My friend, family is important! No need for apologies! Why do you think I am always a couple of days late commenting, but I still get around ;o) LOL! These Mummy's are amazing! I really love them! Well done ;o)

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Love the mummies!

Tracy said...

So cute! I know what we are doing tomorrow.
Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...